Style Party FAQs
Where can I host a Style Party?
Anywhere! However, we have found the most successful Style Parties are held in the hostess’s home.
What days and times can I host a Style Party?
We are available for parties on:
Monday, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays - after 5:30 pm.
Saturdays and Sundays - before 5:30 pm.
When will my party attendees receive their products?
Immediately! We will provide the products to purchase at the party so they can take them home after the party is over.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we will have a credit card reader at the party.
What type of incentives and rewards do you offer your hostesses?
Hostess gets 1 FREE item of choice, no matter how many people attend. In addition, for every $500 worth of clothes bought, the hostess gets another FREE item of choice. Here is a chart to break it down:
$0 - $499 in Sales
$500 - $999 in Sales
$1000 - $1499 in Sales
1 FREE Item
2 FREE Items
3 Free Items
How will I get the word out about my show?
We create an e-vite with all your show details. We suggest posting on Facebook, Instagram, e-mail, etc.
What can I provide at the party?
We ask you to provide a place where your guests can change and try the clothes. We will bring the clothes, bags, and create the e-vite.
Tips for a great party:
- Many hostesses will provide some bubbly, wine and apps for guests to snack on.
- Guests love theme parties. It’s completely optional, but here are some great themes that you can do:
- All White Party – Classic party where all the guests wear white.
- Trunk or Treat – Halloween styled party.
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s: Get inspired by the movie to host a classy show.
- Cocktails & Clothes – Simple and to the point.
- Fizzy Drinks & Fashion – Cute and to the point.
- Wine, Chocolate, and Clothes – Nothing better.
- Champagne, Cupcakes & Clothes – Keeping it classy.